[Typo3-dev] RFC: new condition ORIG_TYPO3_VERSION - call for volunteers

Johannes Reichardt mailbox at gramba.net
Tue Dec 20 02:36:37 CET 2005

Just a short addon to these thoughts - the situation right now reminds
me on a survey from micro$oft about their office products. they were
asking users which features they are missing - 8 out of 10 demanded
features where already there but they just didnt found them or knew how
to use them :)

- Johannes