[Typo3-dev] AJAX in TYPO3: call for volunteers

Sebastian Kurfuerst sebastian at garbage-group.de
Sat Dec 10 12:58:47 CET 2005

Hi @all,

thanks for all your replys.

As many of you suggested the prototype ajax framework, I would right now
implement the following:
      * Include prototype.js as t3lib/jsfunc.prototype.js
      * change t3lib_ajax so it only outputs the "include"-Tag for
        prototype instead of the own JS code
      * change the clickmenu to use prototype

I as well see what JH wrote, and I can follow him as well. What do you
suggest, does it make sense to implement two ajax frameworks and the dev
can choose? Because of reasons how much work it is, I currently like it
more just to implement prototype and in a later version, we can
implement other libs on top of this.

Do you think this makes sense? If yes, I'd start changing everything to
use prototype.

Greets,
Sebastian