[Typo3-dev] AJAX in TYPO3: call for volunteers

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [DD] jh at digitaldistrict.de
Sat Dec 10 12:46:31 CET 2005

I quite like xajax for one reason: I do not have to take care of the
javascript's ;)

Seriously, I am not JS-guru and like using xajax as I can just do the PHP
part (beside fixing little things in the old xajax-libs, but they seem to be
solved in the new version)

Good as well: There is active development going on. Not sure though if this
is also the case with the other libs, so this might be no real benefit.

JH

news:mailman.1.1134171421.25998.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...