[Typo3-dev] BE - mixing modules and regular forms

Fri Dec 9 21:35:57 CET 2005

Michael Scharkow schrieb:
> Elmar Hinz wrote:
>

> We don't have a generic low-level form library, but I'm working on one,
> so we have low-level form rendering and high-level $TCA-defined forms
> and validations in 5.0.
>
> Until then, plain HTML seems the least painful.
>
> Greetings,
> Michael

Thank you Michael,

then my personal estimation was right so far as to html forms in modules.

I am curious for your form library. You probably followed the thread
with the topic "frontendformslib". I have given a short feature
description of my personal simple FE form library.

I think it an interesting question if your generic low-level form
library will serve for FE and BE forms.

In my simple FE library I have a direct relation from table field to the
form element. There is no layer in between. It only can use the typo3
DB-layer. No division in model and view. So it doesn't work with
model-view-controller schema.

Does your form library support mvc? Can it handle other data then
through the db-layer?

Regards

Elmar

- --
Climate change 2005: Mexico, Guatemala, New Orleans, Sahel, Bangladesh,
Spain, Portugal, Austria, Swiss, France, ...
Production of CO2 is killing people.
Production of CO2 just for fun is killing people just for fun.