[Typo3-dev] Higher parsetime in 3.8.0

Simon Ihmig ihmig at kaliber5.de
Fri Aug 26 13:28:45 CEST 2005

JoH schrieb:
> Simon Ihmig wrote:
>
>>JoH schrieb:
>>
>>>it doesn't matter if there is a USER_INT or not. The parsetime is
>>>almost identical with or without caching.
>>
>>Joey, could you please post or mail me the "TypoScript" section of
>>your admin panel output on your page with the empty USER_INT, that
>>might help me to track down the problem.
>

> Typoscript Sections:
> http://www.cybercraft.de/fileadmin/screenshots/with_user_int.gif
> http://www.cybercraft.de/fileadmin/screenshots/without_user_int.gif

That's interesting: in your case there is a log entry "/Parse template"
in both cases, where as in my case there is only "/Parse template" when
there is a USER_INT. This entry makes up most of the difference in
parsetimes.

Did you have any of the admin panel flags set? (like "Force TS Rendering")

Simon