[Typo3-dev] Higher parsetime in 3.8.0

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Fri Aug 26 13:47:31 CEST 2005

>>> Joey, could you please post or mail me the "TypoScript" section of
>>> your admin panel output on your page with the empty USER_INT, that
>>> might help me to track down the problem.
>>

>> Typoscript Sections:
>> http://www.cybercraft.de/fileadmin/screenshots/with_user_int.gif
>> http://www.cybercraft.de/fileadmin/screenshots/without_user_int.gif
>
> That's interesting: in your case there is a log entry "/Parse
> template" in both cases, where as in my case there is only "/Parse
> template" when there is a USER_INT. This entry makes up most of the
> difference in parsetimes.
>
> Did you have any of the admin panel flags set? (like "Force TS
> Rendering")

No. Just enabled "track content rendering".
I removed every other USER_INT (Visitor tracking) and PHP_SCRIPT (Meta tags,
extended) with the same result.
There is always something like "parse template".

Since parsing the template makes a difference of 125ms in your case, maybe
it helps to restructure the whole template setup and use for example
extension templates for plugins.
On pages, where you don't need the news extension you could kick it and
re-insert it with an ext-template on pages where you want it to appear.
Same thing for other extensions and/or TS-made content.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.openbc.com/go/invuid/Jo_Hasenau