[Typo3-dev] Higher parsetime in 3.8.0

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Fri Aug 26 12:58:14 CEST 2005

Simon Ihmig wrote:
> JoH schrieb:
>> it doesn't matter if there is a USER_INT or not. The parsetime is
>> almost identical with or without caching.
>
> Joey, could you please post or mail me the "TypoScript" section of
> your admin panel output on your page with the empty USER_INT, that
> might help me to track down the problem.

Typoscript Sections:
http://www.cybercraft.de/fileadmin/screenshots/with_user_int.gif
http://www.cybercraft.de/fileadmin/screenshots/without_user_int.gif

TypoScript Setup of the main template:

page = PAGE
page {
config {
  locale_all = de_DE at euro
  language = de
  admPanel = 1
  doctype = xhtml_trans
  htmlTag_langKey = de_DE
  removeDefaultJS = 1
  inlineStyle2TempFile = 1
  xhtml_cleaning = all
  disablePrefixComment = 1
}
  includeCSS.file1 = fileadmin/styles/main1.css
  includeCSS.file2 = fileadmin/styles/basics.css
  bodyTag = <body>
  5 = USER_INT
  5 {
  }
  10 = COA
  10 {
    10 = TEMPLATE
    10 {
      template = FILE
      template.file = fileadmin/templates/main.tmpl
      marks {
        TOPMENU < temp.topmenu
        LEFTMENU < temp.leftmenu
        HEADER < temp.header
        CONTENT1 < temp.content1
        CONTENT2 < temp.content2
        RIGHTBOX < temp.rightbox
      }
    }
  }
}

the markers are filled using other TS-templates that are included as basis
template.
Nothing special used (no extensions but visitor tracking).
Content is made using CSS styled content but on this page there is only
topmenu and a background image.

System is running debian sarge with PHP4 and Turck MM Cache (16MB)

Debug info:

CONST: PHP_OS       : Linux
CONST: TYPO3_OS     :
CONST: PATH_thisScri: /home/3t-gruppe.de/typo3/install/index.php
CONST: php_sapi_name: apache
OTHER: TYPO3_VERSION: 3.8.0
OTHER: PHP_VERSION  : 4.3.10-15
imagecreatefromgif(): 1
imagecreatefrompng(): 1
imagecreatefromjpeg(: 1
imagegif()          : 1
imagepng()          : 1
imagejpeg()         : 1
imagettftext()      : 1
OTHER: IMAGE_TYPES  : 15
OTHER: memory_limit : 128M
SERVER: SERVER_PORT : 80
SERVER: SERVER_SOFTW: Apache/1.3.33 (Debian GNU/Linux) PHP/4.3.10-15
SERVER: GATEWAY_INTE: CGI/1.1
SERVER: SCRIPT_NAME : /typo3/install/index.php
SERVER: PATH_TRANSLA: /home/3t-gruppe.de/typo3/install/index.php
T3CV_GFX: image_proc: 1
T3CV_GFX: gdlib     : 1
T3CV_GFX: gdlib_png : 0
T3CV_GFX: gdlib_2   : 1