[Typo3-dev] Problems submitting a form in a self developed extension

Udo udo.gerhards at genion.de
Thu Aug 25 16:07:52 CEST 2005

Hi Dmitry

i meant the URL which is generate by using simulateStaticDocuments. But in the meantime i found the correct function to resolve the correct pagename (like "page.html") to use it in my form as targetpage.

Because of the records, i will have a look to the API-documentation again to resolve the storage. Surely there is a parameter or a function which prevents the class from storing the mails as records in the backend.

So after all i will thank you for this discussion and for your useful help to get my plugin work.

Thanks and have a nice time ;)

Udo

- Udo (udo_gerhards)