[Typo3-dev] Problems submitting a form in a self developed extension

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Thu Aug 25 10:55:24 CEST 2005

Hi!

Udo wrote:
> After
> all it is also not necessary to call the side with the
> "no_cache"-parameter at the end of the url anymore. It renders
> correct and the success-message is coming.

no_cache was only for testing :)

> The very last thing i have to know is how i can get the
> static_url-filename to set it in my form as target-side. Cause at the
> moment the page is called as "index.php" but in my site im using
> static_url-pathnames.

Not sure what you mean by "static_url-pathnames". Do you mean RealURL?
Than take a look to functions in pi_base class. They take into account
both RealURL and simulateStaticDocuments and generate appropriate URLs.

Also I posted my own version of such function (which is more convinient
I believe) a week or two ago. It can be in this or "english" group.

Dmitry.