[Typo3-dev] The donation issue - please join this debate!

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Thu Aug 25 09:25:01 CEST 2005

Martin Kutschker schrieb:
> Daniel Brün schrieb:
>
>> I do not like Paypal, either, but finding another payment-solution can
>> not be too hard... There are even affordable credit-card-services
>> available.

Wolfgang Klinger solved the problem by including a link to his Amazon
whishlist in the "What does it do" section of his extension
stfl_tmpl2columns.

This is a good idea. I'd be great if it would be supported by TER as
described in my last post. I.e. a new field in the user setup.

As an alternative the donation fields could be tied to projects rather
than users.

Masi