[Typo3-dev] The donation issue - please join this debate!

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Tue Aug 23 14:35:07 CEST 2005

Daniel Brün schrieb:

> I do not like Paypal, either, but finding another payment-solution can
> not be too hard... There are even affordable credit-card-services
> available.

Why not let the individual deveolper choose? There is no need for one
TYPO3 approved donation system.

Everybody on typo3.org could update their accounts to fill in the "ids"
(or whatever) for their payment system. typo3.org has only to suport the
most wide-spread/popular, which besides the expressed dislike here on
the list includes Paypal.

On the project page there are as many logos/links to all payments
systems the user has set up.

Masi