[Typo3-dev] templa voila new version, when ?

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 18:37:15 CEST 2005

Hey all,

> Im not using TV cause its more simple- I actually started with TS and
> think
> this is still the basis.
> You have to use it some time to actually understand what typo3 ist about.

I agree! I use nothing but TV right now because I find it very very easy
and powerful to use, but I am glad I went through the tutorials and some
site-building attempts without it, because I now know at least the TS
basics for menus etc.

> "Anyway, TYPO3 does work without TV and has done so for a long time. "
> At least for me TV is the future. Other people might think different but
> many will agree.
> Of course TV might not be practical in every situation. So everbody has
> decide for himself.

There are just a few things I would like to see improved in TV, mostly bug
fixes. As of now, it does everything I need done, and I want to thank the
devs for it!!

I would like to donate a small amount of money, so I appreciate the
efforts to put something like that (apart from the T3A) into place!

Christoph