[Typo3-dev] templa voila new version, when ?

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Tue Aug 16 20:24:54 CEST 2005

hink the most important feature on TV is to build sites with a "custom"

Because the simpler backend I thought use it for some customers.
This is not however problem with the standard page module.
It can make simpler with default options. And I added classes to make it
more simple - I took some ideas from TemplaVoila.
Using a modifie zed_more_columsn I can make custom columns for customers.

> I like to build a backend that exactly does what the user needs.  Cause I
> want to make it as simple as possible.

I have the same aim. See a screen capture from simple BE for standard
page module from
http://www.tapionet.net/typo3/development/InterfaceFixesForTypo3.doc

but because oroblems mentioned here
http://www.tapionet.net/typo3/development/Typo3TemplaVoilaProblems.doc

I just can't use TemplaVoila - just the non functioning Frontend Editing
holds
me from actually using it with customers.

Yes. This is the basic problem with me.

> At least for me TV is the future.

Maybe I might use it in futute - but newer before it has good working
frontend editing.