[Typo3-dev] How to make a function index? (extdeveval)

Rainer Kuhn kuhn at punkt.de
Mon Aug 8 16:42:05 CEST 2005

Thomas Hempel wrote:
> But where can I find this functionality? I searched all extdeveval
> options, but I can't figure out, how to generate the index!?
> Maybe I overlooked something, so it would be nice if anyone can give a
> short advise... :-)

Hi Thomas,

in extdeveval choose "PHP script documentation help" in the upper right
selectorbox, than "Select Local Extension:" at the appropriate selectorbox
and choose your php file in the selectorbox below. You'll see all
documentation proposals of extdeveval including the "[CLASS/FUNCTION INDEX
of SCRIPT]". By pressing "Save" all proposals  will be saved to your file.

HTH,
Rainer