[Typo3-dev] How to make a function index? (extdeveval)

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Mon Aug 8 17:01:03 CEST 2005

Hi Rainer,

> in extdeveval choose "PHP script documentation help" in the upper right
> selectorbox, than "Select Local Extension:" at the appropriate
> selectorbox and choose your php file in the selectorbox below. You'll
> see all documentation proposals of extdeveval including the
> "[CLASS/FUNCTION INDEX of SCRIPT]". By pressing "Save" all proposals
> will be saved to your file.
That's the point. It only insertes the phpdoc entries for the single
functions. But NOT the index...
I also looked for some checkbox that says something like "add index" or
something, but nothing...

I'm using Version 2.4 of the extdeveval and it seems that it is not the
current version.? But it's most recent version I can find in the online
repository.

Very strange...

Any other hints?

Greets,