[Typo3-dev] utf-8 standard in TYPO3 4.0?

Thorsten Kahler thorsten.kahler at dkd.de
Thu Aug 4 16:03:30 CEST 2005

Hi Masi,

"changing all mail functions to use this service" was intended to include
the mail _classes_ also. Sorry for not being as exact as necessary ;-)

Keeping all current mail functions and classes and adding a new class will
mean another kind of blow up of the code, but as we all agree about the
importance of backward compatibility, we will be able to stand it.

Thorsten