[Typo3-dev] OT: Re: Improving front end editing of MTB and the standard page module

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Mon Aug 1 14:52:48 CEST 2005

> - editIcons (which are configured through typoscript, see TSOB, TSRef)
> - editPanels (which are configured thorugh typoscript, see TSOB, TSRef)

These kinds of answers are quite useless - There is no page starting
with TSOB - I must guess, what might be the name of the page.
Please, try to get better info.
I didn't find anywhere necessary info about editPanels

TSRef can be found.

> I think you are talking about editPanels then. As said it's quite easy
> to add your own editpanels via typoscript(TSREF->EDITPANEL).

Yes I found - insufficient information. It doesn't tell the WHOLE syntax

label ...

FOR WHAT? Not mentioned in that page editPanel.label  of for some other?

WHY many time insufficient information?
Typo3 site has very often insufficient information - why?