[Typo3-dev] OT: Re: Improving front end editing of MTB and the standard page module

Steffen Müller steffen at mail.kommwiss.fu-berlin.de
Mon Aug 1 17:20:32 CEST 2005

Hi.

On 08/01/2005 02:52 PM tapio wrote:

>> - editIcons (which are configured through typoscript, see TSOB, TSRef)
>> - editPanels (which are configured thorugh typoscript, see TSOB, TSRef)
>

> These kinds of answers are quite useless - There is no page starting
> with TSOB - I must guess, what might be the name of the page.
> Please, try to get better info.

TypoScript Object Browser (TSOB)
To get rid of "insufficient information", would you be so kind an add an
entry about TSOB to the glossar? Just a short explanation on
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Glossary#T

 > WHY many time insufficient information?
 > Typo3 site has very often insufficient information - why?

Are you willing to change this? Then please write down your knowledge
and share it with us. Use the wiki [1] and join the DOCteam [2].

Thanks for contributing.

--
cheers,
Steffen