[Typo3-dev] Glossary implementation in TYPO3 3.8.0????

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Mon Apr 25 19:14:30 CEST 2005

> The glossary just have three explanantions left that *has* to be
> updated before release, then it is ok.

Don't want to spoil the party, but I don't think so.
Scanning and skimmin the wiki page I found different items that are

a) completely wrong in respect of content:
    cut, pid

b) missing things or partly wrong in respect of content:
    children, optionSplit, page TSconfig, styles.content,
styles.content.get,

c) wrong in respect of context
    (explanation is correct but the TYPO3 term means something else):
    active state, branch, constants, direct mail, recursively, uid

There might be more.
I can offer true proofreading of the whole page if you like but without any
warranty ;-)
If there is active state, normal state and rollover state, where are the
other states?
The most important of them is current state, which is usually mistaken for
active state.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC: http://www.openbc.com/go/invuid/Jo_Hasenau