[Typo3-dev] Glossary implementation in TYPO3 3.8.0????

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Mon Apr 25 19:47:23 CEST 2005

Hi,
>>The glossary just have three explanantions left that *has*
>> to be updated before release, then it is ok.
>
> Don't want to spoil the party, but I don't think so.

I am not surprised. Maybe I am the only one (so far) that have
read through all the explanations? And - as you see - I am not
that good at Typo3.  :-(

(But some of the words you listed I have listed myself, like
direct mail and page TSconfig.  ;-) )

> I can offer true proofreading of the whole page if you like but without any
> warranty ;-)

Yes, please!!!
But please do not change the explanations at the wiki page. Just
make a list (like the one you posted) or suggest explanations in
an e-mail to me. That would be of great help!

> If there is active state, normal state and rollover state, where are the
> other states?
> The most important of them is current state, which is usually mistaken for
> active state.

Ok, but maybe we should not add "new" words if we have a limited
amount of time/resources... First I would like to correct the
biggest mistakes / misunderstandings - then we could make other
improvments and additions. For example, I haven´t added any of
the Suggested new words either..

/Peter Kindström