[Typo3-dev] Glossary implementation in TYPO3 3.8.0????

Peter Kindström peter.kindstrom at abc.se
Mon Apr 25 17:42:17 CEST 2005

Hi,
>> We had an intension that the glossary for TYPO3 which has
>> been developed on the wiki (and still is and will be in the
>> future) should be a part of the Help > Manual section in the
>> backend. It is already possible to display the glossary in
>> this manner BUT the idea was that INSIDE the
>> other Context Sensitive Help any found glossary word would
>> be marked up with a link pointing to the glossary word.
>
> Refreshing this thread. Has anybody started to work on this so far?

The glossary just have three explanantions left that *has* to be
updated before release, then it is ok.

But the glossary extension is not ready yet. Alex Widschwendter
has promised to look at it, but is waiting for a more detailed
explanation of its function from Kasper.

If anyone wants to help us with the "finishing touch" of the
Glossary, please look at:
  http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Talk:Glossary
or contact me for more details/discussion.

/Peter Kindström