[Typo3-dev] Splitting backend module into several files.

Arne Skjaerholt arnsholt at broadpark.no
Wed Apr 13 22:08:49 CEST 2005

The reason I want to split the scipt into a processing and a
presentation part is that I use linkThisScript to some extent to create
links back to the script, and stripping only some GET vars from the
querystring generated by linkThisScript is a task I'd rather not have to
implement. However while writing this mail I may have come up with one
or two ways to implement the split (or work my way around the
overcrowding of variables).

Cheers,
Arne
:wq