[Typo3-dev] Glossary implementation in TYPO3 3.8.0????

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2005 at typo3.com
Wed Apr 13 17:46:47 CEST 2005

Hi Folks,

We had an intension that the glossary for TYPO3 which has been developed
on the wiki (and still is and will be in the future) should be a part of
the Help > Manual section in the backend. It is already possible to
display the glossary in this manner BUT the idea was that INSIDE the
other Context Sensitive Help any found glossary word would be marked up
with a link pointing to the glossary word.

However the implementation of this is NOT DONE YET although started with
a temporary solution inside the script typo3/view_help.php (last two
functions). And the people who has indicated that they would finish this
just hasn't done so.

THEREFORE: If the glossary is about to go into TYPO3 3.8.0 we need
someone to make this happen before the beta2 closes in a few weeks (see
time schedule mail sent to this list).

If you are interested I'm sure that Peter Kindström
<peter.kindstrom at abc.se> would like to help you with the information he
has (for example the most recent test-compilation of the "t3glossary"
extension)

- kasper

--
- kasper

Happy new year! - My email address is now:

		kasper2005 at typo3.com