[Typo3-dev] typo3 3.8.0 release plan

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker at no5pam.blackbox.net
Wed Apr 13 16:59:47 CEST 2005

"Kasper Skårhøj" <kasper2005 at typo3.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1681.1113393742.3743.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi list.
>  This also includes a feature freeze, further work is only for fixing
> bugs.

Feature freeze starts with beta2 or with rc1?

> - The final version should be ready after May 1st

??? 3 days after the RC? Not that I expect many seriois unknown bugs to
appear after the release of the RC, but this is still too short. Practically
nobody who won't have used beta1 or beta2 will have time to have a look at
RC1. The whole point of an RC is that non-devs try a new version. The name
RC is basically to assure it's of production quality.

And can we have a notice on typo3.org and also in the download section that
there is somethig ready to test?

Masi