[Typo3-dev] indexed_search in typo3 3.8.0-dev

Rainer (Rene) Suthoelder t3 at boswel-remove-me.de
Wed Apr 13 11:03:19 CEST 2005

Nikolic Antonio wrote:

> so that means the only "useful" message has nothing to do with my
> problem? That's fine...

from the CSH: "...and if any errors were found they will be displayed.
Usually these errors will not prevent the extension from working but more
likely point out some theoretical problems that the extension developer
should address."
you also find such "errors" in EXT:templavoila.

> I already tried out the debug mode, the only thing that happens is
> that the table
> index_debug is filled with data which is not useful at all, since it
> does not contain any
> errormessages. There is no effect to the BE if debug mode is turned
> on.
> Is there something else the debug mode of index_search is able to
> tell me?

do the external programs properly run from comandline?

rainer