[Typo3-dev] indexed_search in typo3 3.8.0-dev

Nikolic Antonio nikolic at intime.de
Wed Apr 13 09:55:25 CEST 2005

Hi Rainer,

so that means the only "useful" message has nothing to do with my problem? That's fine...

I already tried out the debug mode, the only thing that happens is that the table
index_debug is filled with data which is not useful at all, since it does not contain any
errormessages. There is no effect to the BE if debug mode is turned on.
Is there something else the debug mode of index_search is able to tell me?

tony