[Typo3-dev] typo3.org

Valery Romanchev it at webmed.ru
Fri Apr 8 11:05:27 CEST 2005

Hi
Now I see
Page is being generated.
If this message does not disappear within 30 seconds, please reload.

on http://typo3.org/extensions/ during 30 min :-)

I think it is possible to collect direct donation to solve all typo3.org
problems.
As I remember a team works on solution of a cache/proxy to solve typo3.org
performance problem...
And additional server (for $4000/year in good datacenter) is not good
solution.
May be we need to collect funds for this team to finish work?
I really do not know, is it good idea to do this funds raising...
But I will pay $50 by CC, if I will see:
1) ToDo list to solve all typo3.org problems
2) List of team members who will do this job for $xxxx
3) donation indicator on typo3.org

I do not know the difficulty of the problem...
If the budget must be $15000, we really can not collect funds this way.
(but $4000 is possible I think)

---
Best regards,
Valery Romanchev