[Typo3-dev] typo3.org

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [NF] jh at netfielders.de
Thu Apr 7 21:12:00 CEST 2005

That's correct. You'll find details in the typo3org-newsgroup.

In short: Update to t380 has been done, and after clearing cache it turned
out that it takes ages to fill the cache for all doc pages, as the first
call takes roughly 10-15 seconds (while the system is not loaded!). Cached
pages are no problem.
I send a mail to Rob asking for some time to chat, I didn't get a response
yet. But it should be much better tomorrow.

JH

news:mailman.689.1112893001.3743.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...