[Typo3-dev] typo3.org

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Fri Apr 8 11:28:12 CEST 2005

Hi.

Valery Romanchev wrote:
> I think it is possible to collect direct donation to solve all typo3.org
> problems.

Money does not magically solve technical problems. It helps, though. :)

> May be we need to collect funds for this team to finish work?
> I really do not know, is it good idea to do this funds raising...
> But I will pay $50 by CC, if I will see:

Thanks for the offer.

Well, maybe join the association. This will gring us some money, and this
money could the be used to work on this. Besides, work *is* already being
done, read the mentioned newsgroup to learn more about what is going on.

[Fullquote kindly disposed of - please read the list rules]

Karsten
--
Karsten Dambekalns
TYPO3 Association - Active Member