[Typo3-dev] XHTML compliancy, old TypoScript and beyond..

Stephane Schitter stephane.schitter at free.fr
Fri Apr 1 22:49:14 CEST 2005

Quoting Kasper Skårhøj <kasper2005 at typo3.com>:

> - Static Templates (the "Kaspers 11"; GLÛCK, TU etc..) will NOT change
> but rather be faded out from the public conscience.

Kasper, why not use the opportunity of upcoming 3.8.0 to stop shipping these
default templates with the various TYPO3 packages, and get the users to just
install the defaultstatic_tmpl extension (those 11 templates packages in an
ext.) if they need them instead ?

> - If you please (YES PLEASE!); new, modern-looking new-bee templates are
> encouraged ... in extensions of course.

If anyone would like help to package such a template in an extension, I
am more
than willing to help. I do not have design skills required to produce
templates
myself, but I know how you could package them. Except templavoila templates.

Cheers,
Stephane