[Typo3-dev] DAM integration into 3.8.0

"Rafael Schär [beYou media]" typo3 at goldkueste.ch
Fri Apr 1 11:30:15 CEST 2005

Hi kasper, hi list

I wanted to ask, if this is the right place, about the DAM integration
or rather some features into 3.8.0 core.

After the Presentaion of the DAM (T3Board) I asked René about the DAM
integration for example the media field of the page, and the integration
into the content elements. Afaik it should be a substitution of the old
mechanism.
(among others uploads/media)

It would be very useful, if one can manage all the medias trough DAM,
and do not have to upload every pages or contents media again. Its
clearer and much easier to adminisrate a great benefit, I guess.

Is there anything planed like this, or even implemented yet for this
release?

I talked with rené once, wrote him an Email about that.
He told me, that it is depending on some serveral things if it will be
integrated into 3.8.0.

I just wanted to ask, hope I am in the right place. I also could help to
sponsor a part of it, I wanted to wait for the assosiation, but don't
know when the structure is ready for something like such a case.

Thank you very much for some informations about that.

greetinx

Rafael