[Typo3-dev] Suggestion for an image watermark extension

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Sun Nov 28 05:22:00 CET 2004

Boris,
This feature was discussed last year (and earlier before that) and if I
remember correctly, it was determined that this would be very difficult
or impossible due to to the 256 color limitations of PHP GD.  Doing it
with ImageMagick only was not discussed, however.

Here are links to the previous discussions if that's helpful at all...

Hope this is helpful.  If you do get watermarks working it will be a
great feature to have!

jeff