[Typo3-dev] feature requests / password fields (be)

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2004 at typo3.com
Fri Nov 26 11:39:06 CET 2004

I agree with Wolfgang on the bad usability of the password field - yes,
you do expect it to conceal the content.

The reason it is in plain text is that otherwise it would require two
fields, one for validation of the password - and that would impose more
work on me in the backend whereas now we just submit a value directly
into the databsae as any other field.

I have put it on the todo list.

- kasper

--