[Typo3-dev] CMLayer on Mac

stefano cecere scecere at krur.com
Thu Nov 25 02:08:36 CET 2004

i'm on macosX, and (oviously, as web developer) i use Firefox, as quite
anybody i know doing deep web development with this platform.
the main problems are editors.. but it could be a nice way to make them
migrate to Firefox :)

so, i would defitively take off that mac condition, _but_ make it an
option in the user setup (just like the Mods menu), so anybody can
choose how to show contextual commands..

stefano