[Typo3-dev] CMLayer on Mac

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2004 at typo3.com
Thu Nov 25 02:01:48 CET 2004

I'm willing to make that change that enables this on mac. BUT I'm not willing to listen to people complaining after the next release that now the menu is totally gone. So you have to make some investigations that it will work on a reasonable set of Mac-browsers that TYPO3 support.

The reason for disabling it is probably that some reported problems with it - but it is 2,5 years ago I implemented it. The reason might also be that I didn't know if it would work and the safe way was to disable....

Make up your mind and send Stucki the patch... :-)

- kasper