[Typo3-dev] CMLayer on Mac

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Thu Nov 25 02:28:12 CET 2004

Hi stefano,

> i'm on macosX, and (oviously, as web developer) i use Firefox, as quite
> anybody i know doing deep web development with this platform.
> the main problems are editors.. but it could be a nice way to make them
> migrate to Firefox :)

Yes it has to be changed because this is definitely not system specific. The
reason for the condition might be that it doesn't work with IE on the Mac
(I think this one was widely spread on MacOS in the past).

So far we know that it does work with Mozilla and Safari. Are there any
other browsers on the Mac? Can you please check this?

> so, i would defitively take off that mac condition, _but_ make it an
> option in the user setup (just like the Mods menu), so anybody can
> choose how to show contextual commands..

Isn't this possible yet?

- michael
--
Want support? Please read the list rules first: http://typo3.org/1438.0.html