[Typo3-dev] How about a news group about typo3.org?

Jean-Baptiste RIO TripHot69 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 8 23:54:09 CET 2004

Hi Michael,

Sorry for the misunderstanding, my english is not as good as it is
necessary. I don't use at all this sort of level postings except on
typo3.org so i have difficulties to see the advantages compared to "flat"
threading. I think it's just a question of use, both are useable if people
respect rules... :)

JB

mailman.1.1099940321.19668.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...

http://typo3.org/1438.0.html