[Typo3-dev] How about a news group about typo3.org?

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [netfielders] jh at netfielders.de
Mon Nov 8 21:17:37 CET 2004

> Yes, it would be disabled. However there are forums that support correct
> threading! This is an example of Phorum:
> http://forum.golem.de/phorum/read.php?f=53&i=1226&t=1226&rs=1

Not talking about the forum itself, of course there are many which support
it. I am actualy talking about the mails which are sent back end forth. The
forum should automaticly display in the correct way if mails are coming in,
like typo3.org and the archive does analyse those mails. Of course for the
other way, mails send from the forum to the listserver should also contain
the correct headers for threading.