[Typo3-dev] How about a news group about typo3.org?

Stig N. Færch stig at 8620.dk
Mon Nov 8 09:17:02 CET 2004

It's not that I'm too eager or anything. It's just a proposal for you
guys to be able to get some better feedback.

> RObert, Christian and I are working on the site on both technical and
> content wise issues.We take suggestions but don't intend to share the
> work to a larger group.

This isn't the idea either.
The idea is that the newsgroup should be a way of getting ideas,
comments and reactions about the site(s).
Discussions on the newsgroup might lead to new ideas that you hadn't
thought about. Or things that needs to be adjusted based on reactions of
the community.

> I have kept your list of comments although there are not much that has
> not been brought to my attension (except the colorblind-thing)

The examples are just examples, so the colorblind-thing is just made up.
(though I know that colors are an issue on homepages when talking
colorblindless)

In my mind one of the biggest strongpoints of projects like Typo3, is
the community. So the better conditions the community have, the better
Typo3 can evolve.
That's why I thought that the community-site (that's just how I see
typo3.org) would need a place for feedback.

Only my 2 cents, nothing else.

/Stig