[Typo3-dev] How about a news group about typo3.org?

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [netfielders] jh at netfielders.de
Mon Nov 8 10:22:44 CET 2004

If you would like to discuss those things,I'd suggest you try typo3-english
or off-topic first to see if there is enough to discuss to set up individual
newsgroups. Thepoint ist,that for example a lot of extensions askk for their
own newsgroup, and nothing is actualy happening after the first few mails...

JH

news:mailman.1.1099901808.9440.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...