[Typo3-dev] How about a news group about typo3.org?

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2004 at typo3.com
Mon Nov 8 08:43:27 CET 2004

Thanks Stig,

RObert, Christian and I are working on the site on both technical and
content wise issues. We take suggestions but don't intend to share the
work to a larger group. The sites are critical and they may have been
mistreated for a while but it could be even worse if you let a larger
group of people tamper with my 6000 lines extension that controls all
this without knowing what they do. That is why I have called Robert in
who is at the same time an expert in Open Office documents.

I have kept your list of comments although there are not much that has
not been brought to my attension (except the colorblind-thing)

-. kasper