[Typo3-dev] Extension Kickstarter/Cleanup+Optimization - Suggestion: include CSH-Input

Mathias Schreiber [K1net] ms at k1net.de
Tue May 18 12:33:17 CEST 2004

Christian Trabold wrote:
> What do you think about attaching CSH (Context Sensitive Help) Data
> directly in the kickstarter?

Cool.
What I would really like would be a checkbox at the top where I can select
wheter I want the screenshots of the field type I selected.
This would be part of CSH, right?

> CSH is an important issue for less experienced BE-Users, I think. It
> would be great to have a more visual frontend to build CSH. The
> kickstarter could be the right place to start.

Good idea.

Additional ideas:

- I would like to set indices :)
- I would like to make the interface more "slim". Because it gets a little
annoying scrolling for ages in bigger projects with lots of fields.

Any way to collaborate there?