[Typo3-dev] Extension Kickstarter/Cleanup+Optimization - Suggestion: include CSH-Input

Christian Trabold trabold at mehrwert.de
Tue May 18 12:11:47 CEST 2004

Hi Daniel!

> There have been a lot of discussions about the kickstarter in this list
> and NOW is the time to make some proposals regarding features or
> optimizations.
> The first thing that comes to my mind is to clean up and restructure the
> code in order to make it more flexible (e.g. move those long
> php-"template"-strings into some practical template-format...). Another
> thing is to support editing an extension with the kickstarter, for
> instance.
>
> As it is quite a task to maintain this extensin over time it would be
> great if someone volunteered to co-author the extension and its
> development!
>
> I am looking forward to reading your suggestions regarding optimization
> and wanted features!

What do you think about attaching CSH (Context Sensitive Help) Data
directly in the kickstarter?

Suggestion: You can attach Help-Texts directly on the plugin and each
form element - like the language labels.

CSH is an important issue for less experienced BE-Users, I think. It
would be great to have a more visual frontend to build CSH. The
kickstarter could be the right place to start.

What do you think?

Christian