[Typo3-dev] Extension Kickstarter/Cleanup+Optimization - Suggestion: include CSH-Input

Thomas Murphy murphy at thepanemgroup.com
Tue May 18 12:59:20 CEST 2004

Hello,

>>What do you think about attaching CSH (Context Sensitive Help) Data
>>directly in the kickstarter?

Yes, really a good idea.

>Cool.
>What I would really like would be a checkbox at the top where I can select
>wheter I want the screenshots of the field type I selected.
>This would be part of CSH, right?

Screenshots? In the CSH-Popup?

> - I would like to make the interface more "slim". Because it gets a little
>
>annoying scrolling for ages in bigger projects with lots of fields.

Yes, that's true. Maybe the table columns could be visualized as
click-expandable submenues in the kickstarter menu.

----

Making the kickstarter an editor? I don't know if this is a good idea.
It will be a lot of work writing a kickstarter that's not messing with
code added by the user. Maybe the extension would head into a wrong
direction, as it is supposed just to be a kick*starter* ...

bye,
Thomas