[Typo3-dev] #2: Write the program

Patrick Gaumond patrick.gaumond at fsa.ulaval.ca
Sat May 15 16:55:23 CEST 2004

Kasper Skårhøj" <kasper at typo3.com> a écrit :

> The idea of my development plan was not get a "Yes, just do it" answer.
> It was to get *quality input* on the decisions it also suggests! IT IS
> VERY IMPORTANT that you help to discuss this! Of course I can just make
> a choice myself, no problem, but I will actually be very sad (even mad I
> think) if all the objections come *after* the implementation! It is NOW

The "list culture" seems to indicate that major point should be throw away
at beginning of a week. Maybe it can explain those few comments about your
document...

> Question: Maybe everyone should note down his suggestions (like Patrick
> did) and maybe the most dynamic discussion would be if we arrange some
> IRC meeting next week, is it?

IRC can be a great way to accelerate the process. At least it cost nothing
to try...
I just hope that it could be schedule after 9 AM East time.  ; )
That means 3 PM for most of europeans and that way Carlos from Panama and
myself from Québec could join...

Hoping I can join the party !

Patrick