[Typo3-dev] indexed search and own FE-plugins

Thomas Oppelt oppelt at rvs.uni-hannover.de
Thu Mar 4 17:47:08 CET 2004

I am using pi_linkTP_keepPIvars and set the cache-attribute to 1 when
calling it, so cHash value is always created.The PI is a USER Object not
USER_INT. The cHash is also shown in the URL but the indexed search
failed on the target views. In Module Web>Info>Indexed search is also no
entry shown for the target view.

Wolfgang Klinger wrote:

> Hi
>On 15:35 Thu 19 Feb     , Thomas Oppelt wrote:
>

>>own tx_table. Sorry for my bad english, i mean: the engine finds every
>>word in the "normal view" of the FE-Plugin-Page but returns nothing when
>>i search a word which comes up after calling the page with a different
>>piVar.
>>

> How do you link from one page to the other (in fact it's the same with
> a different piVar, but you know what I mean)?
>
> If you use
> $this->pi_list_linkSingle ([text], [uid], 1);
> make sure to set the third parameter to 1 (= cashed)!!
>
> If not I definitely suggest reading the following advice
> on creating typolinks
> (e.g. you don't want to use the concept of [showUid], ...):
> http://typo3.hachmeister.org/Make_correct_Typolinks.412.0.html
>
> It's all about caching ,-)
>

> bye
> Wolfgang

Thomas Oppelt
Dipl.-Ing.
Gruppe Wissenschaftliche Visualisierung, Multimedia

Regionales Rechenzentrum für Niedersachsen
Universität Hannover
Schloßwender Straße 5
D-30159 Hannover

Tel.:   +49 (0) 511 762 - 4594