[Typo3-dev] indexed search and own FE-plugins

Wolfgang Klinger wolfgang at stufenlos.net
Wed Mar 3 10:42:10 CET 2004

 Hi
On 15:35 Thu 19 Feb     , Thomas Oppelt wrote:
> own tx_table. Sorry for my bad english, i mean: the engine finds every
> word in the "normal view" of the FE-Plugin-Page but returns nothing when
> i search a word which comes up after calling the page with a different
> piVar.

 How do you link from one page to the other (in fact it's the same with
 a different piVar, but you know what I mean)?

 If you use
 $this->pi_list_linkSingle ([text], [uid], 1);
 make sure to set the third parameter to 1 (= cashed)!!

 If not I definitely suggest reading the following advice
 on creating typolinks
 (e.g. you don't want to use the concept of [showUid], ...):
 http://typo3.hachmeister.org/Make_correct_Typolinks.412.0.html

 It's all about caching ,-)

 bye
 Wolfgang