[Typo3-dev] indexed search and own FE-plugins

Thomas Oppelt oppelt at rvs.uni-hannover.de
Thu Mar 4 17:40:37 CET 2004

Martin T. Kutschker wrote:

> Thomas Oppelt wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Any Ideas? Or totally confused? I could try to describe it again then ;)
>

> I think you have to create a cHash for your query string.
>
> I don't remember the details now.
>
> Masi

Hm, but i think there is always a cHash created for the Links because i
am using pi_linkTP_keepPIvars and set the cache-attribute true when
calling it. The cHash is also shown in the URL but the indexed search
failed on target pages. In Module Web>Info>Indexed search is also no
entry shown for these pages.

Thomas Oppelt
Dipl.-Ing.
Gruppe Wissenschaftliche Visualisierung, Multimedia

Regionales Rechenzentrum für Niedersachsen
Universität Hannover
Schloßwender Straße 5
D-30159 Hannover

Tel.:   +49 (0) 511 762 - 4594