[Typo3-dev] DBAL: Call for sponsors

Daniel Hinderink [TYPO3] daniel at typo3.com
Wed Mar 3 14:54:59 CET 2004

Hi folks,

As it turns out, the time is just about right for getting DBAL done.
In fact there will be no 3.6.0 anywhere soon if we don't get the sponsoring
together NOW because the ground work will need to be done for many features
in demand.

So if you have a customer that would like to use TYPO3 with Oracle, MSSQL,
DB/2, Sybase or whatever else AdoDB/PEAR::DB supports, this is the time and
place to go and sell it to them.

You will find an updated version of the DBAL project description here:
http://typo3.org/?1476

I would be glad to have some of you coming forward so we make things happen
together.

Cheers

Daniel
--

Daniel Hinderink
TYPO3 - get.content.right

--
Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every
six months.