[Typo3-dev] Usermanagement improvement for managing contents possible?

Stefan Kreisberg, LinkFactory stefan at linkfactory.dk
Tue Jun 29 14:17:56 CEST 2004

Now I haven't followed the thread, but it sounds to me as if you've forgot
to create BE user groups.
Dunno if I'm wrong, but the behaviour you are describing, i.e. managing
usability for BE-users is highly customizable.

Just create a new BE user group and asign the content elms, tables,
plugins, flags etc. you want that particular group to use.

Cheers,

-Stefan